Probably, I should slow down abit le. Cause, I am feeling bit, shitty again, cause I think maybe yah, I mugged bit too much, though not much productive was done. I know I am forcing myself doing some stuffs which I dun really feel like. But what Hui Jie said was right. 6 more months, it'll be over, just get through it.
But, at least I should not work myself to that 2nd breakdown, for if not, I really dont know how to stand up ever again. Crying for 3 consecutive nites, is a shittiest thing ever.
Here I am thinking about my life again. If only, we could have a second chance to resart the chapter, I'll rewrite it, in another manner. At least, my life wouldnt have been so screwed up, with only books, notes & nothing else.
I go to school feeling much better nowadays, but sometimes, that stupid classroom atmosphere just doesnt make me feel good. My mind wondered off somewhere else afar. I know it seems odd for me to be floating about school alone, going to cafe alone, but, frankly speaking my face & actions contradicts.
I walk past those shops in orchard, almost every friday, yet, I seldom have the chance to venture into one of them, probably only M & S, for the cookies.
No comments:
Post a Comment