I don't know what to say now la.
My dad just found my phone bill which I didnt hide properly. He was like where is the telephone bill for this month huh? Then he started digging the heap of papers on the table & he found it.
Outgoing calls - 181.8 min 27.31
Incoming calls - 401.8 min 60.36
-.-lll Anyway he didnt say much heng..... Just afew words......
But maybe seriously I should cut down on the time I spent talking on phone la. & concentrate more on my school work.Perhaps this explains my MYE grades.
-----------------------------------------------
Today chit chat abit with m.. l.. she was trying to inquire about the class, especially CSE. So I just gave her the points, reflected what the class thinks in the nicest & tactful way & balanced the view point with my own to make it sound complete and nicer. Anyway yup, was rather interesting. Made some comparisons & stuff, tried to be balanced & made her promise not to quote me. Rest assure, nothing bad was sprouted. Anyways she say our class is generally fine, just that we mugged the wrong way she say we 死读书,不是没有读书& teachers generally find us ok to teach. I shall stop here for this.
Summation is irritating.....
谋事在人,成事在天
No comments:
Post a Comment