Last weekend was rather intersting. Went to watch Harry Potter and the half blood prince. Though the plot was largely altered, but still enjoyed it very much. I like the love potion part. So fun . But Dumbledore's death was really shocking, casued I hold no interest in reading the book, & rather sad. I sort of the enjoyed looking at him, his white 胡须so cute :) . The last scenes is like so so touching, wizards lighting the path for Dumbledore's soul & harry closing his eyes.........
Went Interview at Gin Thye (sembawang). It's awesome la. It's like first time stepping into such an antique status shop, with that old Singapore rustic feel. Although the journey there further proved that I am a bad guide, & causing us to have to cab down to the place, I find that it's quite worthwhile la.
The lady boss or aunty is very friendly & there's lots to eat hahahh. 1st time eat those white & red sweets, so nice la :)Learnt quite alot.Anyway, photos will be uploaded asap.
Tuesday afternoon was spent at Ng Kim lee. Thanks to Miss yeoh :) The interview was rather smooth talked abit to the ama there in teochew & stuffs. My dad was like "eh u should have said your uncle's name, he knows your uncles." I was like , why don't u tell me earlier. But nonetheless, it was more fruitful than expected. & a range of responses was collated, which will definately aid in the PW. - sound so structured.
Homework is rushing in. & PW is like a stumbling block to completing them. Promos is like hell. Holidays, the heaven I want.
世界是公平的.
No comments:
Post a Comment