Saturday, July 25, 2009

I don't know what to say now. I am seriously pretty blurred & confused. It's like this year is so unproductive.

Went to do PW today. My apologies I overslept, cause I wasn't feeling very well. The surveys undone, interview not clinched. Anyway got licked off by that s..... security guard at West mall. Almost got Mayvin's stuff got confiscated. He even tried asking for which school I was from. Lucky I wasn't that insane to tell him, or else I did be blacklisted on monday.

Went do survey, then keep geting rejected. -.- Meet the class for lunch. Then continued with survey tabulating till 3.30pm then shop abit. Sianzzz

Life at JC sux. Thats all I can say. HW & stuff. I feel so unsecure now. Like I am alone. There's this stupid mentaility that kept lingering in my mind- I am not gonna make it, & fail promos. It's dumb I tried erasing it, but I just can't.

I am not working hard enough. & worst is that I am slow & gets tired easily.

勤能补拙 , 但似乎我戏太多了。

No comments: