Sunday, July 12, 2009

Today, marks the last day of holiday. Tommorrow- offical start of second semester, recieving back papers(awwww thinking of it just makes me shudders!!!!)& start of hellish months.

Went for CIP today, (I think hor it had been better if I were in Interact, easier for me). Project ID . Initially I was rather surprised to see S02 people, cause last week they were not at the trial run. Anyway, saw Joan, an an, xiu hui, grace, cai ling, samantha, and dunno still gt who I forget le.......

Job was road marshal. Guide people into the park thats all, quite simple task. Glad that the T-shirt is white, orange is so so Darwin. heheheh. After that went lunch and walk walk at library, then buy more food & went home. Haizzz, why must tmr come so fast. It's like I dunwan !!!!!!!

Still wondering wether I should go watch Harry Potter next week. I am like so looking forward to it. But if my results is like crap maybe I think I should just forgo it. They should have start screening last week. -.-lll

I think this will be last post before next post liaozz. Unless I really felt so sick after getting back the results tmr. I just hope that I will pass GP & china studies thats all. By the looks of GP, I really scared that I will get retain. I dunwan !I wan to prove her wrong!!!

I need the best of all luck and the moral courage to face the next sunrise.I can imagine.................

五味杂成

No comments: