Erm ok lets complain, reflect & maybe predict about the exams that had been tied down to since monday.
Biology
Took me days to memorise. I won't really say that I didn't put in effort, but neither was it a good attempt. More work is definately required. I hope that I will pass thats all. Didn't finish it. Realise that I have tendency to get too stressed out during exams especiaally the last 15 mintues to that extend that at first glance I know what was cellulose, after attempting the 1st 2 parts of the question, I forget what it was -.-llll. I ended up craping my way through. & As usual there are stuff that I am unsure of, & I would leave blanks thinking that will come back, but thaat chance never come! & it always turn out that what I suspect is right is right. Anyway, this time round is quite bad la, is seriously a memory cum tricky paper.
Chemistry
Forget bring theremometer, ended up running down & up the slope-.-llll so what la....... Make me so tensed then start the paper, dun even know what I was doing in the first 10 minutes la!Paper one is horrible. As usual advices falls on deaf ears.I didnt bother about TYS & I pay a heavy price. I think i flung paper 1 completely, I did count myself lucky if I were to pass p.1. P.2 is like what jeremy say 还好而已. Not too good neither is it too bad.Another PAPER THAT i HOPE i PASS.
Chinese
L.C aya, everyone agrees that it is doable one. P.2. I wondered if gary was right 我离题了!Just hope that I didnt. Compre was freak la! Summary & the describe feeling question is sure doom one,I dont even know what the heck to write , then the stupid MCQ all so same one. I think I should not pin too much hope on it.
Maths today
I felt super wasted.If I were to know that such a paer were to come out I did sacrifice my bio time for maths >.<...... Wasted, there goes my A. 2.5 question undone. Marvellous, first time I did such stupid thing in an exam.(on second thoughts other than physics paper maybe ya first time ba) Question one sort of the stunned me, then haizzzzz... shant elaborate on it. Just simply pathetic and wasted........ & I am so dumbed to bring HP into exam hall & forget to bring back my pencil case after exam. so dumb la.今天好像魂魄被钩了似的,魂不受社的...........
Overall, I need to improve on my time management, calm myself down, especially during last 15 mintues I tend to get too anxious & never say I will come back again, cause I always don't have that chance to.& lastly like what mdm song says I need to find a way to make sure that I don't forget things under pressurised environment!
Hoping for the best and praying for the worst
希望雨以过天以晴, 而不是暴风雨前平静的过度期.
愿得智慧真明了
No comments:
Post a Comment