Finally, I am doing something I liked blogging :)
Today marks the start of my true holiday (end on tue )
Just went swimming with chih and thitipat, after that super wasted paper. Went home collect clothes then went to JE swimming complex. First time there (to swim)hahah. Quite fun, the waves & artifical rain I like :). 1st time go down that turning thing also.Swam or rather played for quite long then went home le.
Slacked for whole day........
I need a rest. I wanna take a nice display pic of myself, cause I have none that's presentable. I felt like shopping. I am feeling much better than this time last week. I hope to enjoy this last stretch of short break, before my engine goes running all the way till 30th november 2009. I hope I dont get crazy. I wanna buy Anthony Horowitz -Necropolis on wednesday.I am craving for Secret recipe again-.-llll.I want to get this two years over & done with & get into the course I want. Thats all :)
梦想与现实,我真的只能二者选一吗?
梦想与幻想,我是否在平空乱想呢?
梦想与理想,我最终会是怎样?
难道真是不在呼天长地久,只在呼曾经拥有吗?
No comments:
Post a Comment