Saturday, August 1, 2009

PTM

It's like first time in 4 years i went for PTM & it wasn't really a pleasant affair after all. I thought it wouldn't be that bad.But euuu....

Reached that at 10.45, waited for 20 minutes cause she was nowhere in sight.Then she came. NVM, the first words was, did I see you before? then my mum said no.
Then she gave my mum the result slip, and said, "erm , yew cheng pass all his subjects, but theres still room for improvement. As you can see theres no "A"s and very little "B"s, this kind of results cannot get him into a uni. "-.-llll I was like wow, how straight of you.

Then my mum says his english very lousy. She continued, ya, his english is not very good. Needs improvement.

Then she asked my mother to sign & leave le. We talked like dunno how short less than 5 minutes?

After that my mum starts nagging le........... There goes..............................
Wonder why she can't be more tactful with her words. Maybe its good for her to be quick, if not I wonder what she is going to say next.

一言惊醒梦中人

No comments: