Thursday, August 27, 2009

Today was the most terrible day. 8 am all the way to 5 with no breaks at all. No recess, no lunch. Horrible ordeal. On top of that I am in sort of a emo mood today& those horrible tests are dam diffcult!

WR is getting more & more troublesome. People are complaining that I 霸占 the teacher for too long. Please get things right! I am only at AE, not ME!Don't be like snakes that eats the elephants.Anyway, things dun really seems to be going the way I thought it would have been. Neither is it flowing the way we like.

I just want OP to pass ASAP.Like what I told CaiLing after OP the feeling would be like 脱离苦海.

Sometimes, I just feel that I have wasted this year. & seriously, I hate this year. Its like very sad & unproductive. From the start of the year. But 1 more term, I hope I will get through this ordeal and pass on to the next phase of life. & I look forward to the cca trip. Just wish that promos will get me promoted & let me enjoy my holiday.

I need a break. A long and enjoyable one.

希望是苦进甘来, 雨后有彩虹

No comments: