Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I am super not in any mood to study for GP.
Thanks Miss Yeoh, really appreciate the extension.

I felt like destressing. (PW group dun mind I say the following stuffs)

Looking through the WR just makes me worry more. The WR idea is like undergone nonsense mutation all of a sudden, maybe UAG attached itself there le. There's simply no link between the ideas & lessons. Thanks to those $$$$ wise pastry shops that rejected our idea. Now the WR dun really flow le!!!!

The statics sorry Jessie. I am not trying to be picky, just that I am used to being like that for PW le. & my apologies, u may have to replot the graphs & stuffs le. Cause the stituation is not favouring us. so we just have to make the flow go with us abit.

Mayvin, that day is my fault sorry. didnt mean to ne so mean de.

Anyways ya........ theres still lots of things. Just hope that we can clear everything and settle down in time for Promos.

my eyes are closing le.......

When a door shuts, another will open. I wonder if it's true.
已经没有回头路了.

No comments: