Sunday, August 9, 2009

photos - memories

Traditional chinese pastries from Gin Thye
Gin Thye factory



Tong Heng- chinatown
09S02
AMS
National day this year was simply fun , enjoyed it :)

BBSS under the moonlight
4E3 & Mrs Kee

4E3 at BBSS opening :)
I was glad that I made it that nite. It's good to see the people that you once mingle with, the place that you used to be, singing the school song again............$35 was well spent.
Went holland village yesterday. It was my first time going there. The stretch of road that leads to the place was filled with nothing but bungalows & terraces. HollandVillage shopping center with a run down facade, was fun :) The Lim's Art inside & those small little shops were filled with exquisite ornaments that I used to find them only when I am abroad.
Went Red Man to buy some cake stuff, freaking far la. But that span of shophouses leading to it, was simply class de lor!!! Organic shopa, western bakeries and classy restaurants........ & every turn u make in Holland v. will allow u to bump into at least one ang moh.....
事过境迁








No comments: