Friday, August 21, 2009

Just being scrutinised by mayvin, ling rong , jessie & cai ling. Shlould go home le. But aya who cares la. Actually by the looks of it, I should count myself lucky le. Although I can't say that my group is the best ones. But at least people still gets along & things still gets going. & at least we are not like some groups & some of those horrifying teammates that I have heard of.

Talked abit about class. Yup I missed 4E3, miss tan, mrs lim, mrs Ooi, mdm teoh......... jeremy, ronald, wen xin, pei jun (should not but I just dont really see her that frequently!)nicholas &..............S02,like what I said, is fun class to be in, not as stresss as 01 thats all.

PW seems to be fun when we joke around. But the grades and comments on the first page makes it taste horrible.

Chinese is getting worst. I might just flung the A levels. Don't know but it seems to be the way.Chinese compo is like down the drain, kinda bussiness.

Bio is just speechless, I am sure that I studied. But things just don't turn out the way it should have been.

GP, 1st time in my life did I really realised that one should paraphrase his words. Cost me 7/9 marks..............

Made some shocking discoveries today. Shall not comment on them. Ju & Ga hahah.

Typed this utter short post in school.

gtg........ go home. Tonnes of homework & worst is that I have not staarted revision for promos!! I am so super ultra dead.

玉不琢,不成器

No comments: