Went to MINDS today for ACID camp 09 orientation, not really a waste of time. I learnt something.- Don't grumble so much, yes you are stress but compare yourself to others maybe you did count yourself lucky le. Although they may be slower, they really led a life. A carefree one. Yes they can be quite diffcult to deal with at times, I don't deny that, but they are simply in their world, away from this cruel factual place we are in.
Heaven's fair afterall, you are born in a safe comfort place, thus you have to pay a price for it. The stress & the high standard of living.
But after todays sort of orientation, I find that perhaps its right for me to sign up for the camp :) The volunteers (from NUS & NTU) are really helpful. & thanks to help from Ying Qin & gang , if not I would have screwed today.
-------------------------
Anyway I really want my holidays. I need a break! Ronald's right , quick raise the flu alert to red, & I can be at home. I did like to be a hermit crab for once, have a shell to shield myself from this utterly fast paced , cruelly tunned society I am in!
k, need to go rush PI le, tmr will be another day out. But I am glad, tomorrow's trip is worth making.
"If there's a chance, all I want is the meaning to my whole life everyday." Beauty World - Suddenly
望尘莫及,迷失的高羊.
No comments:
Post a Comment