I am seriously sicked now, down with horrible headache.I have totally spent the whole day sleeping, now I am still down with slight headache. I think I am seriously behind time. I have yet to start CSE study. Haizzzz how huh. I am really afraid that I wont even make it past mid year now.
GP on friday was a sheer disaster. I had chosen the dumbest & most fatal question of all. Is change nessarily for better. Haizzz nevermind. I can only hope to pass now.
& Bio & Chem I can't imagine.
We see how. I am really reconsidering my options & my cards. If I really can't cope, I will just change my paths ba.
BTW I got MINDEF's letter le. The letter that I dreaded. hiazzz......
Life's bad, k, I go sleep liaozzz
Tmr I hope to go food fair, hope that my stupid headache will subside. So that I can take photos.
自做蘖不可活
No comments:
Post a Comment