Week 7 just flew by.....like this without me accomplishing anything other than PI, which drained me out completely by thursday. Causing me to finish my GP test in the most pathetic state ever. I was struggling to keep my eyes open. But guessed that PI has suck whatever's left in me. I did not know what I nonsence I have written. It was only when I have reached the last half another than did I realise that I have craped out everything & 90% of them was wrong!!!!NVM, what's done is done, just be prepared to f...
NAFA after GP test was disaster. Failed shutter run, broad jump, & pull up. Need to break the egg. Or else 3 mths of hell will be there for me.
Went to do GPP today. Seriously, although I like the topic I am doing but I doubt the EOM will be a good one.Cause there is basically no articles on it !!!!!Anyway I dunno how but ya we will just make it ba .......
Anyway next week is common test. Bio, maths & chem come crashing in all at one go...... Lets see how I drown, elegantly or horrifying. hahahha
k, got to go edit the GPP le
佛历2553年
愿,佛光普照,佛日增辉
离苦得乐,步步高升
得饶人处怯饶人
No comments:
Post a Comment