Seriously what on earth is wrong with you ! Why are you making all those stupid careless and brainless mistakes? Why are you blacking out, as though you are a lamp destined to be controlled by a switch, or a candle's glow which is affected by the strength of the wind.Why are you not performing like what you have been doing? Seriously wake up soon, before the road ends, and the doors shut.
Take it as a stepping stone? Is it really possible? Or is it something just to comfort your disstress soul? Let it be I did rather I lost my soul now and pass on . ( I shld nt be usin this word but ya pass on, I think it is a good word)
YOU NEED TO WAKE UP & BUCK UP!!!!!!
EFFORT - perhaps I am lacking this crucial element.
愿得三宝加持
命运弄人
No comments:
Post a Comment