Haizz I feeling sort of the nostalgic now very funny emotion. dunno whether to be happy a not. I am definately glad that June holidays are coming real soon, but find this holiday to be pretty werid I think.There's MYE at last day & first wed & when school starts next semester there will be MYE. It's like a thorn in my eye. But nontheless I am going to take a break this time round. Afterall quite alot of change in plan for the holidays occured.
ACID camp - cancelled due to H1N1, meaning I am free for the weekend.
Teaching- thanks to what that "professional" teacher did, it is like hanging in mid air going no where.
Malaysia- we see how I thought of going after MYE since there is a long 5 day holiday after that.
Viet meet up - jeremy , ok week 2 perhaps a wednesday! & lets go GSS together ahhah
PW- dunno yet, it's like everything is upside down.
MYE- better do well or else.......
chinese oral is like so freaking la.Dunno who on earth came up with that stupid idea of having oral in front of your classmates. So what la my hands were like shaking that day & if you guys notice, the first question was seriously badly answered!! I dun even know why content was worth 1- la . I doubt I shld be getting this mark lor.Anyway I just crapped my way through & I make it hahah.
Bio test, sheer disaster, failed nevermind. I really dont know what happened I tried my best le, maybe or I didn't. haizzz
Chem test thats on the way back. I did hope that it can be DHL- deliver halfway lost. Hope that AW dun srcutinise me can liao.
Maths is so-so , quite disappointing I would say. GP - haizz so what if.
Next week is just busy, thats all I can say.
GP MYE on fridaay haizz.
oral continuation- freaking scary
CSE test
gtg do HW le.
人不为己,真的要天铸地灭吗?
路摇知马力日旧见人心
No comments:
Post a Comment