Today PE was like first time so slck, playing hunter & polar bear with christine, jasper, julian, gabriel, ee hong, hui jie. It was like so slow. But I get a conclusion I am seriously a poor liar! Anyway I will brush up on that.
PW- hahah Hi Mr Ching, if you really see this then I can say 2 things. Congrats you found it hahhah( actually its quite easy cause before that I challenged Julian & he actually found it via my friends link, so let me guess, u get here by my friends link or by 09S02 class blog link?) & ya u think I scolded u thats all. & sorry for retorting you today. No hard feelings.( I hope ) By the way must tag ok, u say will tag one huh hahhah !!But dun spam my tag box hahahh
Anyway, it is undeniable that you are more than suitable as a PW teacher. hahahh.
人算不如天算
直至死地而又后生,真的吗?还是还魂乏术了?
No comments:
Post a Comment