Friday, May 1, 2009

ok! It is offically stupid to feel stress now, especially when it is labour day holiday & I am like packed with homework??? I actually wanted to go make new spects one but by the looks of it haizzz.& tmr till gt dunno what camp training to attend to, luckily I only signed up for one day only or else I can really forgo about making a one day trip cross the boarder to get some cheap secret recipe. hehheh Next week's vesak, & mother's day will be spent on mugging for everyone, thats what I predicted. Cause based on latest news, all three H2 subjects that S02 has undertake is going to hold their deparmental test(sounds so classy isn't it the same as common tests?) on the same week. So bascially maths, chemistry and biology is going to rush in at one go like tusnami.

Actually Ronald I dont mind them having the alert raised to red now, school will close & stuff. but yeah may be you r right, test will still be here they wont go.........

we'll see how later........

无奈

No comments: