Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Its rather ironic that when I am well & healthy, I feel like being sick, so that I can run away from that pile of homework. But when I am sick, it feels as though, I have lacked behind. Although, I wasn't really, that much behind..................................

I had 2 consecutive new year, filled with uncertainties. It sets me wondering, whether or not I had made the right choice, whether I should have so sturbornly sticked with my own instincts, whether I would have been better elsewhere. Its dumb, for such thoughts to surface at this point of the time. When you have invested so much in it.

There's still time................. Its really a nice phrase to make things look less complicated. But at times, probably it's just another reason for me to run away from facts.

To be frank, I don't really like where I am(and if I could I would add this phrase - probably from the start, from the moment I entered that door). & yup, some people do notice that I am turning bit "hermit" recently.......................... Would it get worst? I have no idea......... The reason - Some people r pissing me off....... with a bag full of lies.

Asthma after 14 yrs...... what a joke. Probably, I would be bound to another joke soon. But trust me, I swear, I would never let what happen last year happen.

Guess, I would want a slower paced life recently & I think I am adapting to that. Don't want to get burn out before the real things. But neither should I be too complacent, for I agree, there's simply too much uncertainties & lies going around me.

-------------------------------

CNY2010

I call it - 老虎出来咬人。haha. Could have enjoyed it more, if only I wasn't sick. Ang Pao wise, hmmm not bad this year, cause I got tips for packing ang paos hahah. Overall, not much difference, probably lesser............. But the $$ also not I keep so not much difference.

Food wise, bad........ My alll time favourites, pineapple tarts, sugee cookies, floss rolls........... All so near, yet so far........
-------------------------------
NUH
hmmm, not as bad as I thought. Bit worried initially but, generally was fine......


幸福是要自己去争取的

No comments: