Hmmm, school................ BAD. Just don't feel in place, there's still this feel, I am not suitable for JC kinda feeling. It's dumb I know. & I know the principal was rite that, I should get rid of it soon. But I don't really know, who to consult or who to tell. Cause it's like people will think that I am insane.
Class is as usual, mundane & banal. I am getting sick of it, the lessons & tutorials. I am getting abit emotional during lessons these days.( IDK why, don't ask me) Probably that's why, I sit alone during CSE lecture today, I sit like a bit apart from the rest. I know I should sit with someone during tutorial, cause if not I will just let my emotions take over me sometimes & I will lost track of where the lecturer is at.
I realised that my greatest flaw is that i can't even express my doubts clearly & thus no help could be offered.
Miss Aw was, as usual, fierce, she felt that we have not respected her, for a simple reason, people skipping her lesson. But I think, she doesnt even know that I was away. From the abit " shocked" face she gave me when she saw me standing up, then asking me to go back.
I made a promise to myself, I will not go prom & next yr, I will only collect after people collected theirs.
GP wasted enough of my time le. Time for bio & math le.
过去,当今,未来
No comments:
Post a Comment