Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Another awful day. I was rather sadden by bio, I thought I had 22.5 when I got it back. But the fact is that, Mr wong added wrongly. haizzzzz, I got all the eplanation wrong, so my 7/10 MCQ was of no help here. Thus, I ended up with 20.5. A miserable pass. Ee Hong, who f..... sat beside me, kept quiet for 2.5 hours of lesson ( 1.5 bio, 1 chem), and gave me that sian diao look. Whilc sort of the distrubs me abit also. So I sat that 2.5hour quiet also.

CSE, I can only say, the more I attend the Theme 3's tutorials, the more I feel that "I am suitable for Econs".

PE, being in a handball incident prone class, I finally got my share. lols, my specs took the blow for me. My levis frame went out of shape. Hmmm, wonder if I should be thick skined to change it to a esprit one. XD .

& I am more or less settled, that I dont want to go for CNY celebrations next week. Thus I would most likely have my dental clashed with it.

No comments: