Friday, February 5, 2010

Its friday :) I simply love it.

Chemistry tutition was really , I feel like using this word, it was awesome. I actually enjoyed her lessons more than those tutorials in school.& I managed to really understand things, rather than " Dunno , just memorise " ( a famous quote that I heard since day 1 in chem lesson).

& the other thing good about the location ( not considering the fact that it takes exactly 1hr/ trip to or forth my house), I get to buy Marks & Spencer's food & those bread that tantalises my taste buds.
--------------------

Sum up the week.............

Chem quiz , was wasted. I actually knew the correct answers & I had no time, well it's over.
Math, ayo, horrible timings & that horrible teacher, which any o how changed the question.
GP, is really fun without tests & stuffs. & I am sort of the motivated & inspired.
CCA showase was fun :) With ttp being so enthu, missing chemistry lesson, GP lecture.

Got this phrase today..............
Success is not without "U" .

起浮不定

No comments: