Friday, March 5, 2010

I toss a coin, with a prayer to predict what will happen. The predictions is sadly coming true.

It's like so long since I last came online. Tonnes of things happened, almost breakdown. I thought u trusted me but sadly you don't.
-----------------------

Miss Aw's lesson on tuesday was, simply life changing. Every word that she sprouted during that short 1 hour of "life long lesson" really made an impact. Someone who actually phrased your thoughts out, word by word, in such a tactful manner, to make sure that the impact is made, but no harm is done. She's just too skilled for that. A totally different side from her. 7 months, that's all you have. It will determine what you are doing for the next 70 years. If you want to waste it, it's your life. The consequences - gossips and failures that you will face.

----------------------

A level Results. Today. nothing much of the special. Just that I realise one thing - confiding in someone, really really doesnt mean saying whatever you are thinking at that point. For your concern can become the other's distress. Just keep things to yourself, it doesn't kill to do so.

Isolation, is a good way to escape from interaction. For it ensures that you do not intrude other's privacy. Neither would other's be able to peek into your life.

Probably, staying in class during breaks & going to that solitude concer in the library does help.
-----------------------

I do not experience real "emotional stage" . I disagree. I literately was in pieces somewhere now last year. Who knows? Answer is "no one". I appear calm and to some perhaps strong. But who can really look into what is going on in my brain, what I am thinking? No -one does.

I thought I found someone to open up that lock in my heart, that was triple or even quaternary reinenforced( thanks to that "marvellous childhood of mine"). But guessed I was wrong.

----------------------

Birthday - well wishes & wallet. Nothing much other than - appreciate what they did. If only dad was more generous, or should i say, if only those 2 pieces of papers never belonged to my family. Wishes- I didnt pray for anything on this faithful day. For it didnt turn out right(from the start of the year).

-----------------------

Frenetic and indivualistic - that's how the world ought to be described. Glad that I locked this up. If not, who am I telling all these? U? Not now. I wondered, will this cast an end to the story. If it is wise, then probably .............. nvm.

No comments: