About to start APGP, or rather I started, but just after 1 question, I stopped, cause I can't stand it. Arithmetic & Geometric proggression- is like an comprehension passage filled with numbers that replaced the bombarstic words.
It's quite a joke, 1 year passed & soon, I would be left with 3 terms before my final lap in this local Education System. It's pretty fast, and I am just quite annoyed, unprepared & probably lack the confidence to excel.
I do have a dream, or to be more specific, an end in mind. But the way things are turning, I really wondered how things would turn out. I tell myself, if there's a miracle for PW, I would harp on to that dream. If not, why not just let it aside. For my grades probally couldn't get me that far.
Lies, false statements, sour grapes(I am not refering to you, I am refering to cockroach) or even white lies, are everywhere. I tried to differentiate them, but they simply clump and clatter together into a lump, far beyound recognition.
I tried to slow down the pace of life, cause I don't want a stupid relapse or burn out before the main course. But, the trend surronding me, doesnt seems to allow me to do so. I will just have to work abit harder, while at the same time, choose wwho to communicate with, such that I remain humane till the end...................
Phew....... How I wish I could catch some Korean drama like now................... But probably I'll have to go back to APGP. I don't want to end up hearing - you are not doing justice to yourself, or even worst being labelled AT RISK........... lols.
May the blessings to triple merits guide me through this ordeal, and may the peace & serenity that I once own, suroound me as I try to make it to the end of this tunnel.
No comments:
Post a Comment