Phew..................... It's like 1 week, or rather 4 days & it's finally over.
CSE was a waste. I actually guessed that it would be that essay. But I didnt manage to have time. Or maybe I was too stuborn & thought, I could come up with an inpromtu essay on the spot.
Chem was abit wasted, or maybe I was simply unprepared. But I felt that I was rather panicky, fluttered & unfocused. Jumping here & there.
Math, I was like "WOW" PJC actually can set such questions. Bit taken aback. Usually thought that they set manageable stuffs. But guessed I was wrong. Last 4 question & the tiger question killed me, 43 marks at risk. haizzzz there goes my apple. I can pass already very good le.
Bio, er, if only I wasnt so suay & had fever last nite, I might had bloomed....
jaded.........haizzz, life sux.
No comments:
Post a Comment