Thursday, March 18, 2010

Shouldnt be here at this moment. Should be mugging, like what everyone else is doing.

I can sense that I am drifting apart from the class. That's something for sure& I have predicted. I tried to accustomise myself into the envirnoment I chose(or could I say I forced myself to be in) to be in. But I seems to fail.

Science center today was, not exactly fun, neither was it boring. PCR was new, electrophoresis was er old. lols.

Juggling between work & play, probably is way beyound my ability. I tried to study during this pseudo march holiday. I felt that I failed. Quite alot of things were undone. Math for instance, vectors & APGP. Chemistry, organic chemistry is enough to kill me. Biology like CSE, don't even mention it.

1 week & I would most likey turn myself to be at risk( & I dare say, for the first time in my life). & the consequence, would my already low morale take another blow? Or rather, am I up for another blow, or another fall. Will I climb up in time?

I appear strong, cold and probably even arrogant to some. But who really knows what I am thinking. How I wished that everything was a dream & I could just pass-on beyound this miserable stage of "life".

Alrights..... life still goes on.......... brush, bath & mug

Probably I should just take this common test as a stepping stone but can I really percieve it this way?

No comments: