Friday, October 2, 2009

Phew, finally this week is over le. I have alot to say, besides being stressful, insomia, deprived of sleep & stuff.上吊,也要喘口气.

Ytd, after chemistry dunno y, heart or chest area start to pain, when I take deep breaths it gets worse. took 1.5hr ++ to recover.....Then today down with headache. Went see tcm, cause I refuse to eat panadol. Then say I too stress & some.............. heart pain because muscle cramp affect the blood circulation....................What a wrong time to be sick. Sianz, whole day, can't do much today. C.S.E seems down the drain.

The feeling before and after bio is seriously different.The paper, is do-able but I doubt I will perform, afterall I went blank.Just hope that I pass & prove her wrong. Chemistry is 完蛋了! freaking carelesss.Just hope that maths will be ok, I hope I dun get a C again.

Maybe just maybe I might really be too stressed these few days.Really looking forward to next tue after, 3.30pm. I would be free again :)

可能我真的是累了.一路走来,风风雨雨,起起落落.希望会,雨过天晴.

No comments: