Tuesday, October 13, 2009

IHG(Inter-house games)

In that short span of time today, I did managed to learn reversi & abit of international chess. Was trashed badly, in chinese chess(mind u is a straight 0 for 5 rounds -.-),thanks to the present of chess club memebers & our foregin talents from china (kidding no offence).

However the process of waiting was abit too grueling & bored. But managed to live through it, with the aid of 4 groups of people.To kill time, I simply moved between the levels and places to chat with people. Managed to catch up abit with jeffery, my pri. school friend.

While chit chatting I realised something today, perhaps I had been too overwhlemed with results & nothing else, that to an extend I have neglected about my surroundings. Occasionally, a slow walk back, to think through and interact with people might really be beneficial.

There is a reason for our presence today, our impact may not be great but, certainly fate has arranged it in such a way that(if we notice) is fair to all. We grumbled about our misfortunes, the minute and little incidents that erases off from our memory , as time passes. But if we slow downour pace to do a comparison, perhaps those little things wasn't really that bad as compared to what others might have suffered. They are just some stepping stones, that spur us on.

过去,现代,当今,未来

Perhaps, I was really wrong yesterday.............. One of the tragedies of life is that certain phrases are said without any intention or feeling behind them. We've lost a large portion of our ability to communicate our emotions to this life of plastic sentiments. Let us tell you that we really do hope that you have a sublime, great, wonderful day..............

No comments: