Friday, October 16, 2009

Another week flew by

Life after promos, wasn't really as smooth or rather as free as I have thought to be. Especially when there's PW and Cl hanging in my mind.

Frankly speaking, I don't hold much faith in PW, especially now, felt abit like giving up, but it has been 8 months le, 1 more to go, just the last lap le, so persist abit more ba. At least I wouldn't regret next summer.

As for chinese, perhaps, I should focus on my essay writing skills. The essay did be the factor that will determine my A or B.

Had farewell assembly for JC2 today, was rather interesting to me. Especially the words of encouragement, 句句,扣人心弦,字字,刻骨铭心.

Sort of the skipped PW today, went to commonwealth sec at 1.30pm to attend another sort of synposium thingy.Carried 2 dam hevy & gigantic containers of enzymes there. Attended a talk, then did a mini presentation, in which I performed badly. x= worry for my PW.Director General of WWF was there, with his wife.

Judgement day on tuesday. I hope I don't let myself down again. Its worrying to see how people go jitters over result release. That faithful day should not repeat again...........

日出前的黑暗
迷宫里的希望
风雨后的彩虹
我盼会到吗?

No comments: