Thursday, October 22, 2009

Things didn't really went quite well these few days. But at least I had my share of oral presentation today. Although, the scene wasn't really very pleasant initially, due to the utter shock I experienced in the morning, things generally went smoothly. Afterall jessie did turned up & I was like PHEW! Finally at last.

Anyway let me dwell abit deeper, I wonder if I looked so bossy? Yes I admit that I am abit naggy & stuff, but I doubt I boss around, & contribute my eye power only.

Is rather rude to Miss yeoh, to have changed the schedule lined up by her,without getting her consent first. But luckily things didnt turn out too bad.

K, back to Op, was rather neverous, I don't know why, but the moment I am infront, my hands starts to shiver abit & my I start to mummble abit. My pronounciation becomes unclear, etc. But , to my surprise, the teachers was fine with this minor mistakes(that's what they said). Perhaps , the lucky part was that I am loud.

Enough for PW, there's definately more rooms for improvement.

----------------------------------------------------

My wrong choice of words & my stupid mouth.

------------------------------------------------------

Chinese compos are driving me crazy, what werid compo are we writing nowadays. Perhaps is the problem with my train of thoughts.

即来知,则安知

No comments: