Saturday, March 21, 2009








YMCA pictures. Chih Kiat-"Unglam" right. hahhah nvm, these are called natural!!! :)
NVM about YMCA. I am currently preparing for stupid chinese compo test on monday. It is dumb ok!!! After like 4 years of freedom from narrative essays, here I am back to square 1, once again being forced to write mushy mushy narrative essays in chinese.
Although I have a choice between 2 topics either 珍重再见 or 出国深造, I still find it quite stupid. I am supposed to put myself in a scenario whereby I am either biding goodbye to friends or family, describe scenes of crying, sad ........Why can't we just go back to those good old times, whereby I can do something I am more familiar & supposedly better at ???
I am not good at coming up with romantic sentences that describes the ambience of the environment, & I sort of the hate to describe environment!!!!!So no choice I am listening to those sad sad chinese songs to make me feel sad. -.- later turn ... again haizzz....
BTW, SGC is out le!!! It is freaking nice de lor!!!! But those Bs & Cs have already spoilt mine.
nvm, I will still go retrieve it, on 9 April(day before good friday) anyone free to tag along ???

船到桥头自然直


No comments: