Sunday, March 15, 2009

Here I am wondering whether or not the march holidays have started. Because I no longer feel the presence those calm peaceful days that I had back in December 08.Anyway I will try to make the best out of this so called" 1 week break", have a brake take a deep breathe before I jump into that suffociating schedule that awaits me next term.

Lets see we have for this coming holiday:
Monday CIP - 11am to 4.30 pm
Tuesday - nothing for now but I did like to clear that share of amazon forest allocated to me.
Wednesday- Bio lecture, lipids, (forget the time le hahhah)
Thursday- HSK preparotory lecture, 8-11
Friday- CIP ? not sure

----------------------------

China seminar yesterday was a pure waste of time. I have expected something better thats all I could say. Only managed to absorb two phrases, of which includes one 迷语

有物先天地,无形本寂寥
能为万象主,不逐四时淍

造化


I need time, to close gaps, to catch up, to calm down & think.

天地与我并生,万物与我为一

No comments: