Saturday, March 7, 2009

Ok, I am offically fed up with maclaurin series now. I used to have this wish to drop a durian on Newton, now I want to murder maclaurin.

I have just spent 1.5 hour doing stupid tedious & long d3y/dx3 on some funny equations, which dont really produces the answer as printed on the answer sheeet !!!

& Redox is not much better. Although I can balance the equations, which is at least better than knowing nothing,I am still unable to proceed on to deal with the structural questions.

Went for CIP with Chih Kiat & gang at YMCA. The job is pretty much of the easy & perhaps alittle slack, as compared to my previous experience at the bukit batok YMCA which was a tedious & tricky one. My job today was simply helping to jot down orders & a part time cameraman which I have not been doing for ages.

One more week to go......I thought I have adapted but perhaps, I still need more time.

祝您年年有今日,岁岁有今昭

时间真的能改变一切吗?

No comments: