Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bio lesson - carbohydrates, I was playing with those little lego thingy hahhah
see this tube of foam. It was a result of some sugar solution, HCl & NaOH. I was almost shocked when I saw the efferverscence. BTW it overflew & was terribly disgusting.

Part of the horrible practical thursday. I was doing food test.


I like this pic take alook..... u find many people in it.




Poor Gabriel, look so innocent & shock. Yet u did not even notic me taking u hahhah

Stupid chemistry prac., waste so much of my time. I repeated 5 times for this titration, due to inconsistent results. The colour cahnge is like so diffcult to see. NVM. People say I crazy take this photo. hahahha

HSK photo, jeremy & his lol character.

Hui Jie - lol. 1st class birthday celebration
That's about it I need to research for my PW le, or else see me in coffin next week. Still dun really know how to link my lesson to another topic so stresss haizzzz








No comments: