Friday, March 27, 2009

Term 2 week 1

Theres actually quite alot I would like to say but........NVM we will see how.

First, Amanda, maybe by chance you will see this but congrats if u see this cause u find my blog... But I did rather you dont figure out the way to get here hahhah (bad right, but I did rather keep it this way)
Why ?
cause I dont really want S02 to know what the real me is like. Perhaps, most of you, or maybe everyone sees me this way- Kia- su , hardworking (a nicer way to say kia su), mugger( j..... might feel this way), smart(I dont really think so).

Anyway, hope that amanda dont read all this, I would rather let people from 6k, 2E5 & 4E3 read.


----------------

Collected SGC today, it is freaking nice can ! & miss tan actually exaggerated too much but hahhah nvm. I shan't talked too much abt the cert.

----------------
PW is horrible can. To date I am still quite uncertain about my linking part...... & I am supposed to hand in my first draft on on 2nd April !!!!& Mr ..... actually threatened me to get him others school notes -.-llll, nvm as usual I get some funny faces from him........

---------------
Homework is like tusnami. There's a huge pile on my table, anyone too bored ? Come to me I can provide u with free leisure activities to keep u occupied for 2 weeks.
---------------
& funny enough I seems to be enjoying & participating in PE, although it is more strenuenous as compared to those days.
-------------
09S02
After a term & 1 week
Fun, hardworking, picky, erm ya daring.
-------------
maths departmental done, bio class done left with chem & bio departmental test haizzz life's bad.
--------------
Lastly I dont seems to trust alot of people nowadays. Perhaps I am starting to have those siege mentality, which can be rather bad if I don't take it in my stride.& I seems to getting what they can "emo" dunno why. All of a sudden I can get very down , depressed and panicky. I doubt I will get to meet people that hits off with me now. I missed those times :)


该来的,总该来.该去的,总该去.

No comments: