Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random pics

Kapo from other5s blog 09 S 02


Bio

orientation

Class B'day cake



Jasper & Julian (hahhha caught u guys)








Just finished my CIP for this week, afew hours ago, at a student care or rather kindergarden somewhere near my place. Taking up the role of a relef teacher for those 小不点make me realised some stuffs - 1)kids are naughty & playful especially boys! 2) Kids can be adorable but demanding, unless you are super patient, if not don't try being a K1/K2 teacher.


The kids are super energetic, running around fighting , trying to snatch others toys, hitting ech others head with metal covers, scolding others stupid etcc....


As usual, I was taken advantaged of. This extremly naughty fellow actually scolded one fragile little boy stupid (all because he was slow at writting his letter b )& ended up making him cry......... & you should have seen how they urine -.- so euuu nvm I better not continue......(but I can say that bringing them to toilet is the worst thing to do!)


忙忙碌碌苦中求,何日云开何日见日头

No comments: