Saturday, July 19, 2008

Trip to IMM

Yesterday went to IMM with Ronald & Nichloas Lim to get a gift. The experience is really -_-lll , make me wait so long for them to play soccer & yet when I wanna go shopping they say their legs want to broke liao la..... very tired...... etc. Even worst Ronald say until like I ill treat them like- he said that I get two sergents with me as maids&..... can plot a v-t graph of me walking with frquent velocity at 0 m/s as i am always changing directions la whatsoever.NVM

should have brought a shirt from Esprit, but due to the presence of 2 unpatient souls, so forget abt it la. Dunno why they hate shopping so much.
Shopping should be something enjoyable, not something that is tiring.

Thinking back hor RL & NL like mei liang xin one wait for your so long 2 hours++++ . -_-lll NvM

By the way I was quite shocked to see 26++++ people adding me as a friend on facebook in such a short period of 3 days.

It is the thought that counts , afterall seriously since primary 1, i havent really get a decent gift for anyone. So lat this be the first & not the last. hahhah

ÿ©™
18 July 08
12.47 P.M

No comments: