Today how should I say, it is so unlucky. My eyelids were twitching during english & I was thinking something would happen during PE......
Before I predicted what exactly would happen. It happened. The soccer ball came flying in my direction & " PIA " the ball smack on my face.... I was in pain & my specs went out of shape.....
Thus I went out of the court & ..............
Now I m here, still finding it diffcult to focus on some words with this oddly shaped specs.
& was quite shocked that such small little boy could exert such a huge force on the ball, as though trying to kill someone...-_-lll
There is this guy who said this, It is good that the ball hit my face instead of the goal .... I was like -_-lll what r u trying to convey??? The ball should hit me harder ar ? -_-llll
Lastly, I appreciate those that had showed their concern.(never knew that the class was that caring hahhah pretty bad de.) Thanks
ÿ©™
16/7/ 08
5.57 P.M.
No comments:
Post a Comment