Today was a rather short day with 3 tests in a row which i dun really feel confident with, but dont know why my instincts tells me that they are easy.
After that went home in 173 first time, before changing to 184. The stupid bus driver of 184 is really 欠打. students borading the bus without e-z link cards needs to pay 90 cents instead of 45 what nonsences ? Can't he see that they are wearing school uniform ? Then come 2 sec1 student with their primary 6 e-z link card, he say no cannot expire already I was like -_-lll, u gt brain or not expire then why still can use????
nevermind about ez link when he pass by a bus stop there is one student waving, he like totally ignore & drive pass. Then finally, I reach my destination and want to alight, so I went to the front door as i dont really want to squeeze all the way to the door at the back. However this 欠打 bus driver when I tap my e-z link card infront of him, he still dont want to open the door, & even ignored me . I was like so angry u hor horrible bus driver how dare you ?????
So no choice i squeeze all the way to the back & went down.
Haizzz stupid bus driver.
Will be going to NDP NE show 1 tml
ÿ©™
4 July
03.13 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment