Took a visit to the 铁打 or rather sinseh justnow,cause I seems to have sprained some parts of my neck or something. Horrible experience , I would say. That young guy 28 or 30++ years old, said that one of my joint dislocated?? & started rubbing me &.... this is still Ok
Than I was called to enter the other room sat on a platform & he started twisting my neck towards the left & right , causing my body & mind to be in states of shocks & producing sudden cracking sounds of various pitch.
Then he strted pressing the injured areas, putting me in much pain. But he was quick enough in resolving the dislocate problem.
Beside me was another boy 14 if wasnt wrong (cause I took a peep at the register hahhah) dunno what happen to his leg he looked so LOL , having his leg pressed onto his buttoks &.... hahhah
Haiz have to wait till 8.00 pm before I could remove the oinment attached to the injured area to bath haizzz.
A busy week ahead. haizzzz tests&tests&more tests
ÿ©™
20 July 08
5.30 P.M
No comments:
Post a Comment