O level Chinese listening concluding statement :
Horrible + Horrendous + shocking + unexpected(unbelievable) = tough
Prove for the following equation.
Horrible + Horrendous ; The whole experience is terrible. Firstly I agree with what Ronald says the feng shui in that class was like -_-llll so dark, make people feel so eriee the atmosphere makes me feel very sleepy. The passage given was too short too complicated for me to decipher.
The passage was shockingly short, they seems to intend to leave us sitting on the fence, provide us so much information for what ? Not even giving us lots of clues to solve the problem.
Unexpected(unbelievable), because there is just not enough evidence to support the choices that we are provided with. RELIABILITY WAS NOT ENHANCED!!!!!!I have never expected such short passages , such atrocious paper.There are so many questions with similiar choices.
But something was expected that is my answers are wrong haizzzzz felt like crying.........
Thus in conclusion is that the paper is tough diffcult maybe to a extend undoable
Finally below is the conclusion I have for overall O level chinese paper (maybe I should not write about all this but nevermind these are my views no intention to harm)
Paper 1
Jeremy will do well, Ronald yes (compo dont know if i went out of point)
Paper 2
unknown (I find it do-able only)
Paper 3(listening)
I might not fare well
Paper 4 ( oral)
ronald will do better than me, (I might just hit the points)
Overall bad think i might not land on the ONE but haizzzz
Dun really wish to but my instincts tells me that it is Game Over liao
I still hope that I will land on the final destination & not crash somewhere.
gate gate pāragate pāra-saṅgate bodhi svāhā
ÿ©™
15/7/ 08
5.47 P.M.
No comments:
Post a Comment