Today, is a very very very tensed day. Chinese Oral - OK but maybe bad I would say 吉凶带半。
The two examiners are kind, like to smile(which is good). It is a fact that i cannot deny. It is good. I tried my best to calm myself down( I managed to do so until..... ), to the moment I went to the front reading the passage, I started to stuble on words. I know it is a inauspicious sign haizzzzzzz , cause I have been practising reading at home , it wasnt that bad. Although I managed to pull through the reading part but hiaz....... initially 1st paragraph I was good but laterr ...... st.u.w.p.le stumble read wrong out of tune one by one surfaces.
But i managed to dunno why suddenly get some courage after reading look into the examiners eyes to listen to her speak. And I managed to speak though not fluent but at least I have said what I know.Through the conversation I regretted speaking so little. & I dunno why the teacher didn't even ask me questions ? Besides the question She only ask what about JC - which i was about to say & which one JC or Poly u wanna go?
& she was like hoping that i will go away , after asking still got any more things to say she said like u can go immediately. -_-llllll why dont ask me somemore?
Haizzzz. NVM
Ronald on the other hand was quite 气死人 trying to provoke me all the while. Luckily I wasn't really provoked angered & managed to maintain my composure till i recieved the reading passage which i wasnt really fumbling that much yet oso. Though I was quite angered at times
but nvm, I think better dun go retort him it will only gain bad karma for myself only. Dun get mad get even. But nvm la his playful character..... hahhahah
But overall it is still OK la, it is the faith that keeps one on.
感谢三宝加持。
願消三障諸煩惱
願得智慧真明了
普願罪障悉消除
世世常行菩薩道
ÿ©™
1 July 2008
07。00 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment