This whole growing up process is really tiring me, draining me out. Life is simply a daily routine route to school for lectures, tutorals , recess, lunch which is usually spent on eating, home I go. mundane & banal- I suppose this should be how I describe my life. Actually I dont really mind leading a life of solitaire now, at least stress can be more manageable than now.
Anyway bio test is sheer failure. But as what Nicholas had said- As a disciple of Mr sham, I should have pass. Ya I managed to just pass, exceed sub-pass thanks to the two MCQs which I literally gambled with. But so what? Am I there to just scrape a pass? Or should I be obtaining something better? This test only showed 2 things- 1st I am a failure at time management, be it during exams or exam preparations. 2nd I am not doing enough, I need to buck up or else I can count my time to doomsday.
Somehow Gabriel Wong's words brings me back to sec 3, the first physics test, everyone or rather alot failed but some pass with flying colours like cai ling hahhah. He actually said the same stuffs as what Queck said- this is the worst results I have ever seen for the first test, just that he placed it across unitentionally. (* Initially he actually wanted to encourage us but somehow I think it was really too bad that he had to spur us by another method.)
But the side effects of the bio test is really taking effect now. People are bucking up. I can sense that, as usual the sensitive me. I better pick up the pace before I get threatened.
HSK on saturday, I hoped that bio dun repeat itself.
PW - I am really feeeling kinda hopeless. Persistence thats what I need or else I did collapse halfway.
PE- I am running , but other components still dun fall in place. I dun really want to waste 3 months in stupid a... .
CL-Erm, ok la nthing much but seriously my chinese standards are not really comparable to those days anymore. Even cooking up a simple paragraph of 50words seems tedious enough to wipe off 30 mintues.
GP- I am really glad that suzanah was aware of the sleeepy state we were in today.
Maths & Chem - speechless I need practise before I see history repeating itself.
Next week eco week, so ma fan......
Enough of complains liaozz, need to go rush homework le. I spent my evening sleeping now pay the price......
既然选择上了这艘船,只好划下去.
希望真的是船到桥头自然直.
复杂
No comments:
Post a Comment