Thursday, April 9, 2009

pathetic start , fatal ending

Chemistry lab, with ties. funny right. I was wondering why need to put on ties in lab. Then she only said can dun put on ties when everyting ended. -.-lll
PJ... Happy birthday .....

Assembly, so -.-lll....

Lousy phone, or else this pic did turn out better.

Before assmbly in LT3....

She seems to be even more stress than us. Must have drained off too much blood while marking our test papers hahah. People out there don't ever try showing it to her or else I did replace Gabriel's miserable position........(which I dun reallly wish to!!!)
Chem prac.... to get rid of water of crystallisation in the solid.....

This week is simply fatal.....
PI 1st draft gone, Bio departmental test was a sheer tragedy.....
Don't really feel good today especially after bio test. It is like when i step out of house i sensed that something's going to be wrong & ya I am right again........ Then PE is like getting more hiong.Chem test 1 was a waste, it is not as if I dont know or what, it is just that I was too careless & the timing wasn't really right(the night before was spent on stupid PI).
As for chinese, I wonder if I am going to make it. she seems to marking in a very werid manner, I dont really find my compo worth what it is allocated.
When things dun go smoothly even pictures also turn out ugly- I got my new concession card it is freaking ugly can! Why not take my IC one ? nicer right? Hui jie even say I underwent plastic surgery hahhah.
PW results is out today. Mr Ching had indeed uphold his name...... whole class of As with only 2 Bs & 1Cs. But sad that he's leaving....... ya I know, it is either I have offened him or what, but he is really a good teacher la. Responsible & fast witted though it can be a bad thing also hahhah. I did like an A but from the looks of it perhaps a ball is more feasible.......
Glad that there's a good friday tmr. At least I can have a brake. Maybe I will suggest to go shopping, (a form of therapy which I missed!!!, jeremy must make time for it during june holidays!!!) after dealing with what I am suppose to do.....
Jeremy, wen xin, pei jun can we have another vietnam trip? Ronald lets have another chinese lesson together. Nicholas I missed recess & chinese pojects. Shi Min miss your company in class. Mun Kit why can't u be here ? Mrs lim lets have another maths lesson, I dun mind u aciding me. Mrs Ooi I repeat again.... Mdm teoh note :) 4E3 I miss the laughters & jokes clive, LiLi, Ming sheng, jaslyn & moree , 2E5 the innocent times, the PBL jia hao, yi han, chun hui, choon yan, martiani, anthea & more.....I need someone to confide......someone to relate, someone to clinqe.....
Sometimes I just wonder why had I or rather why was I so stupid to go against my own promise, when it is clear that the signage was pointing to the other path. Why am I so stuborn at decision makings? Perhaps this is life- an unfair game, with underlying conditions. Either you make it or brake it.

Can we survive it out there, can we make it some how? These memories dun seems to be fading....
今天不知明天事, 但似乎明天非明日。
只愿这是一场梦, 梦醒后会称心如意。



No comments: