4E3 - an insteresting class that contributes to the mark in me. Mrs Ooi thanks for the two years :)
4E3- X country last year with that prize , lasting memories...... Mrs Lim- perhaps you are right. But still thanks :)16 April 2009
Haizz I am arguing with my mum over health supplements now. It is plain stupid. Just becasue the company revised their way of manufacturing the product, making it more nutrious& at the same time changing it soury, then my mum is making a big fuss out of it. saying that it is not natural &........
Anyway it has really been a good friday out with dad , did shopping yeah!!! the experience was so so so good ok!! especially after a 2 months brake from such therapy.Even though I was quite sad that nothing much quite catch my eye, even the pair of shoes I was eyeing for disappeared from the display racks....
Anyway homework is still untouched.... seems that theres much to catch up. & need to be mentally prepared on monday also. Just in case I will fail my bio test....
记忆犹新
此时的我是复杂的,是疑惑的.
No comments:
Post a Comment