K, I am very much behind time now, most probably there would either be people who had finished enzyme tutorial & started bio revision & stuff or at least completed their HW lists but I think I will have a long way to go for tonite..... nvm liao la, I have enough le......
I dun really feel like going to school sometimes.It doesnt really seems to be a friendly college although undeniably the teachers are trying to slow down to let us catch up but I am just not having a reason for what I am doing now. I have a dream as a motivation. Is it funny ? But I thought I am not desperate enough perhaps I should just buck up, chat less, blog less, sleep less & I dont really know what to do.........
Last week had been fun but tiring.Eco week, sold 13 pots of orchids, bought mushrooms, went for a seriously meaningful talk & yeah it was first time I find such talks useful& I realise that stupid eco week should have been last week instead then my PI would have been better.Went for NE research, nvm I thought it seems to be more like a photo trip, ate & went home.
I need to piroritise my time, differentiate needs from wants, dos & don't before I see all the carrots flying in instead of the apples I want.
Last week GP test was I dont know what to say,I think I have craped myself throgh, I doubt it will be graded pass. Chinese test was sheer disaster what a bad start. A pass would be something lucky, if not that will be the first chinese test I failed since dunno when... if it is really 好的开始就是成功的一半, I did foresee nothing more than B which is something I dont want!!!!!!
As for PI hahhah, I dont know I am loosing the faith I used to have....... Things doesnt seems to go the way I have wanted.I doubt .....
I find last week quite fruitful but I am still feeling quite vain & down dunno why.Anyway I hope they don't swap wednesday's timetable with friday's.
Pictures we see how next friday
路是人走出来的
No comments:
Post a Comment