Monday, April 20, 2009

Feeling quite wrong nowadays. I just do not feel right.There's simply too much homework that I have started to be numbed by them . Their ever presence seems to no longer hold much impact on me anymore.I am not functioning !!!!! & there's still tests thats coming like tusnami.........

I don't know if I have studied enough but based on the analysis reports I dont seems to have done enough theres always rooms for improvemnent for sure. But where's the keys to these rooms???

PW & Bio is really driving the nerves out of me....... the apple on the chinese tree no longer seems within reach,neither is it lucrative as the past anymore........ the paper that meant to be general seems too unfriendly.......... the formulae of chemistry of successs is lost!!!!!

I am trying to ignore what I see & heard but sometimes sensitive words & phrases just drops into your ears without you knowing it. I did like to be less sensitive but how?

I need a break soon........ a long one before I get my chance to visit a counsellor or even a mental institute...

alrights no point emoing anymore get back to earth & start work before trouble befalls.

一着不慎,满盘皆输
休息是为了走更长的路,但似乎这一路并非如此.
愿得一切真明了.

No comments: