Saturday, February 14, 2009

There goes week 2, with nothing much done. But who cares, at least I have managed to meet up with people I have wanted to since week 1 & managed to more or less fit into JC life.

Orientation wasn't really fun last week but things starts to change last tuesday, first day of class orientation. Ice breakers, fun , mass, cute dance etc. But maybe what I like more is the 2 OGLs. They are not those that goes super crazy, but not dull also, something mild & suitable for me hahhha. Day one was spent mostly on folding paper stars for the record making thingy. Day two was war & water games. Day three, more dance , dinner & finale, & ya dental trip .

First dental trip of the year was super a fast trip, the whole cleaning , cum X-ray process took only 13 minutes to be exact. Which I was very much glad about. But on the other hand, I was informed that my wisdom tooth is out and adviced that I should extract it when I am young ( some time during my holidays) because recovery from operation when I am young would be mucg faster & it prevents chances of gums infection.

Anyway the school was blasted with shouts & music last night, by high spirted JC1s. Ended school at around 9+++ pm.

k, enough of play & honeymoon le. Next week would be real business le. Mdm Loo Ai Wei is my chinese teacher cum co CT. Wonder how will it be like.

懊恼

No comments: