Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I seems to have this bad habit of wondering to blogger whenever I uses this computer. Nevermind. Today was a short day, starting with PE, ending with PW.

I wonder why I seems to enjoy PE more in PJC although I am doing same old stuff, 2.4K run etc. Anyway I was rather shocked to find out that I am not even 50 kg, 49.6 to be exact. How light! Holidays seems to be a waste. It did not offered any help with regards to my weight, in fact I think I have slimed down by 0.4 +++ kg ?

Lessons are so so. I would say that it is mundane & banal. Still wondering whether I should be at AVA tomorrow, or maybe I can be daring to join Eco club, which will ultimately place my testiomial at stake.

K, enough of all this talk. (BTW I have seriously been talking alot nowadays,neglecting my work & stuff. But maybe these are all the luxurxies in terms of time I can enjoy for now. As months past by, dates draws nearer, I might find myself in this time strapped situation & .......)

I have to get back to bio research & homework again........ life still goes on.

时来运转,点石成金

No comments: